Presbyterian equivalent of RBTJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Picard

Puritan Board Freshman
I'm both a big fan of James R White and Reformed Baptist Academic Press...and a paedobaptist. Is anyone aware of an equivalent in the world of academic journals to the Reformed Baptist Theological Journal, from a Presbyterian perspective? Presbyterian and Reformed doesn't appear to have one, although I could have missed it.

~In Christ, CP

And there is the Mid-America Journal of Theology. I think that you will find this both scholarly and accessible.

BTW, Caroline's article was excellent in the WTJ. I need to get in touch with her and ask a few questions (and see if I can get a copy of the second part before it's published).

Peace,
Alan

I'm not familiar with the work (looks like it began a year prior to CPJ but has expired; we hope to last a bit longer), so can't speak to comparisons. I can say that those involved with the CPJ strive hard to put out a worthwhile resource.
The Confessional Presbyterian Journal from Naphtali Press

A big :ditto:! I own every edition and this journal is simply top-notch.

And there is the Mid-America Journal of Theology. I think that you will find this both scholarly and accessible.

BTW, Caroline's article was excellent in the WTJ. I need to get in touch with her and ask a few questions (and see if I can get a copy of the second part before it's published).

Peace,
Alan

I am flattered, Dr. Strange. :) You are welcome to contact me;I appreciate any feedback. I will send you a message.

I believe PRTS puts a journal out and has even made past years available for free online. I have only read the first one but enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back