Podcasts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PastorFaulk

Puritan Board Freshman
I have an hour drive into work every day, and listen to podcasts on my way there. So heres the question, what are the best podcasts out there?

I also enjoy listening to podcasts. Most of the time I listen to public radio, such as Garrison Keillor's News from Lake Wobegon. Here are some others, all of which are accessible via a simple search in iTunes:

Studio 360 with Kurt Anderson
Speaking of Faith with Krista Tippett
Fresh Air
This American Life
Covenant Worldwide - Seminary Courses for Free!
ABC World News

I listen to white horse inn religiously!
Renewing your mind.
Also Mark Dever's interview, but it's not a regular podcast.

I listen to white horse inn religiously!
Renewing your mind.
Also Mark Dever's interview, but it's not a regular podcast.

Capital Hill Baptist (where Mark Dever preaches) podcasts their regular Sunday sermon. He doesn't always preach, though. They divide up the messages between three different pastors.

I also listen to MacArthur (although right now his daily podcast is on end times - very dispie), White Horse Inn, Steve Lawson (Christ Fellowship Baptist Church), John Piper, Alistair Begg, and Renewing Your Mind. Mind you, I don't have time for all of those, but I pick and choose.

Grace Baptist Church (in Odenton) has a great elder who is preaching right now. He goes by the title Moderator Bill Brown. You can get those by going through iTunes or going to their website at www.gracebaptistonline.com

I have an hour drive into work every day, and listen to podcasts on my way there. So heres the question, what are the best podcasts out there?

Todd Wilken's Issuesetc.org and Al Mohler's show at almohler.com are both very informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back