Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwithnell

Staff member
Have any of you previously attended the Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology? Sinclair Ferguson will be one of the speakers at the April conference so I'm assuming it will be excellent. So, have you attended this or another conference by the Alliance of Confession Evangelicals? Are you attending this year?

We've been twice (left after Sat workshops). Wonderful. Fills up before the date, so thanks for the reminder. They used to sell overflow tickets cheap, you sit downstaits with big TV screens, actually very nice room down there, but even overflow sells out.

We went to the Princeton PCRT in Nov with DA Carson, it was so good.

Ferguson is an excellent writer and by all accounts a good speaker too.

The bookstore......oh, forget victory over coveting, its is nearly impossible unless you are a millionaire :)

I have been to several. Go if you can. You will be glad you did. Go on Friday too if you can. Smaller group mostly Pastors and teachers I think.

Ferguson is an excellent writer and by all accounts a good speaker too.
I was so blessed to be introduced to Dr. Ferguson's preaching and teaching as a young believer and have been listening to him ever since. Aside from my own pastor (who was one of his students) he is the most influential teacher in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back