Particular Baptist Pastor Seeking Church In Need of Pastor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thistle93

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi! I am a particular baptist pastor with an SBC background who embraces the doctrines of grace but not dispensationalism. I have a MDiv from Golden Gate Baptist Seminary and working towards a THM from Southern Seminary. I have 5+ years pastoral experience. I am willing to go outside SBC and even baptist denomination as long as church does not require me to baptize infants. If you are part of a church in need of a pastor or know one that does, please contact me at [email protected] and I can provide resume and/or answer any questions.
For His Glory- Matthew Wilson

I need a church like this! Want to move into my house and minister to me? Just kidding, my area is a bit sparse but I think I found a lead. I'll be praying for you for direction. You're kinda where I'd like to be when it comes to ministering, I just wrote Albert Molher an email on that lol. Well God be with you brother!

Matthew, as a student at SBTS, you may set up a (free!) profile through their ministry search service. The churches that list openings there are primarily SBC, but there is the occasional non-denom or independent RB/ARBCA pulpit made available there, as well. Check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back