NKJV Bible App for Android Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookslover

Puritan Board Doctor
Is anyone aware of an app for the NKJV for Android? I know there are several available. I'm looking for one that's not fancy, but is well-organized and lets you navigate around the Bible easily. Not looking for a lot of bells and whistles.

The ESV app is excellent (the one Crossway puts out) and I'm hoping I can find something similar for the NKJV.

I would get the free Logos phone app and use it that way. I used it via the Olive Tree app before switching to Logos. That was the only legit option I saw when searching for it.

I like the Bible (YouVersion) app. It has all the major translations available, even off-line, including the KJV, NKJV, and even the Scottish Psalter! (The last one is called Metrical Psalms 1650)

It also has audio Bible versions available for free in the NKJV and other translations, though not available off-line.

I like the Bible (YouVersion) app. It has all the major translations available, even off-line, including the KJV, NKJV, and even the Scottish Psalter! (The last one is called Metrical Psalms 1650)

It also has audio Bible versions available for free in the NKJV and other translations, though not available off-line.
I have that app, but it doesn’t have an audio version for the NKJV. :/

I have that app, but it doesn’t have an audio version for the NKJV. :/

The funny thing is: I checked before in the Windows app version, and it has a play button for NKJV but it doesn't work. Sorry I should have checked better :) I usually listen to the KJV or NIV.

The funny thing is: I checked before in the Windows app version, and it has a play button for NKJV but it doesn't work. Sorry I should have checked better :) I usually listen to the KJV or NIV.
Got my hopes up! We should petition to have a recording made! It’s becoming my favorite version of Scripture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back