National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on set for the reshot ending after they changed the story in midstream, I know what happens!....But I won't tell.:D I even touched the book of secrets!

I'll say this however, the first one is a better movie.

AWESOME! better than the first one! More action, better script (though still very much out there with the conspiracies, etc.) and edge of your seat action all the way through. It doesn't end with a cliff hanger but it strongly alludes to part three which I suspect will be called *spoiler*National Treasure Page 47.

This is a must see movie and a must own on BluRay if it hits on that!

Wow, had a lot of fun at this one. So much so that I may go to the theater to see it again and I seldom do that.

Took my three oldest to see this today, it was a good movie, except for the Lincoln propaganda. In that respect they just spread more of that mythology...causing my stomach to turn a couple of times.

We went to see it opening day and it was sold out...so went to see PS I love you--also a very good movie.

We went to see it this afternoon and enjoyed it very much (except for the Lincoln propaganda). I will probably buy it when it comes out in dvd.
I enjoyed the 1st one as well.

I hope number 3 will be as good.

Yes, the p. 47 reference sounds like it will be good.

BTW, did anyone pick up the meaning of the "hummingbird" clue spoken by Helen Mirren to Jon Voight? I didn't catch what that meant. :candle:

No, I didn't know what that "hummingbird" clue was about either, however, I did find the references to Albert Pike to be interesting. If you aren't familiar with that fellow, he wrote Morals and Dogma, which is the handbook of Masonry. He standardized the Scottish Rite, but this Masonry stuff kind of spooks me as I don't know how to properly correlate it as it is manifested in American history.

For example, I'm opposed to the secret societies and the way they tend to pervert Justice, and then there is the whole religious aspect to it that bothers me as basically, in my understanding, a manifestation of the ancient babylonian mystery religion. I've never been able to quite understand how many Founding Father's were involved in that, other than maybe it was not always what it has become.

This fellow has done some fascinating studies on the architecture of Washington DC in terms of it's esoteric Masonic symbolism that you may find interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back