My Vegemite Arrived!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
I didn't think Saturday could get any better than the birth of Calvin but I picked up my kids on Saturday AM to go see their baby brother and stopped by the post office. Lo and behold, my two large jars of Vegemite that I had ordered online arrived. Oh what sweet yeasty bliss!

I didn't think Saturday could get any better than the birth of Calvin but I picked up my kids on Saturday AM to go see their baby brother and stopped by the post office. Lo and behold, my two large jars of Vegemite that I had ordered online arrived. Oh what sweet yeasty bliss!

Rich, here in the States Vegemite is known as Syrup of Ipecac.

Rich, here in the States Vegemite is known as Syrup of Ipecac.
Yep! Bill, the SAD part is Rich is equating the arrival of that foul stuff with the birth of his son!:drool:

While I acknowledge that Vegemite is not for everybody, I can say that Rich is not alone in his love for the stuff. Hey, almost anybody with some Dutch blood who enjoys Maggi can also delight in Vegemite.

I had a friend from New Zealand who told me that he missed vegamite and that it he used to smear it on toast. What is made out of?

I had a friend from New Zealand who told me that he missed vegamite and that it he used to smear it on toast. What is made out of?

finely ground up old, well-used sweat socks, with an extra pinch of salt...

at least that's what it SMELLS like to me ;)

finely ground up old, well-used sweat socks, with an extra pinch of salt...

at least that's what it SMELLS like to me ;)
Apt. :barfy::barfy::barfy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back