Looking for a solid reformed church for my friend in Cranbrook BC Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

awretchsavedbygrace

Puritan Board Sophomore
Hello all.

I made a friend recently in Canada and she is church-less. Do any of you know of any solid churches in Cranbrook BC Canada or near?

In Christ, Julio.

Hi Julio. I used to live in BC. I am unaware of any Reformed Presbyterian or Reformed Baptist churches in that area. The closest would be in the Okanagan area (major city = Kelowna). The only other churches to seek would seem to be one of the "Reformed Church" denominations (i.e., subscribe to Three Forms of Unity), but I am not an expert on what is available there.

Try contacting some of the Alberta folk on the PB. There are a few in Calgary and Southern Alberta. This region often seems to have a closer connection with the interior of BC, as compared to the larger cities on the BC coast, where I was situated.

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

Of course, the long shot would be for her to cross the border into Idaho or Montana. I don't know what is there, and there are obvious challenges for the snow months, being a mountainous region.

If you are really unsuccessful in finding anything, please send me a private message and I will contact my buddies in BC for you. They may have more insight.

Tim is right. A lot of the interior of BC is lacking when it comes to confessionally Reformed/Presbyterian churches. In the south, there's a URC in Kelowna, and a CanRC in Vernon. There might be more, but that's all I'm aware of. Not sure about the situation when it comes to Baptist churches (noticing your affiliation).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back