Look out Andrew Meyers; here I come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicnap

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
After only 5 years and a few days I finally hit my 1,000th post.

Anyone else moving as slow as I am?

-----Added 12/4/2008 at 10:47:38 EST-----

Oops...sorry Andrew, slip of the fingers...Myers.

If I keep posting at the pace I am now, I will reach 23, 563 in 112.7 years.

Who cares how many posts you have when you have a cool avatar?

Schaeffer is cool!

I can't remember the number of post I lost in the Big Crash. Some of y'all are so green you don't even know what I'm talking about. But, then I could never hold a candle to Andrew, Josh, and all those other fellows with no real life. ;)

I can't remember the number of post I lost in the Big Crash. Some of y'all are so green you don't even know what I'm talking about. But, then I could never hold a candle to Andrew, Josh, and all those other fellows with no real life. ;)

Ouch!

Hey, I joined before you and you still have more than me...

I can't remember the number of posts I lost in the Big Crash. Some of y'all are so green you don't even know what I'm talking about. But, then I could never hold a candle to Andrew, Josh, and all those other fellows with no real life. ;)

Ouch!

Hey, I joined before you and you still have more than me...

Yeah, but you slay in in 'Thanks' and that's what counts.

After only 5 years and a few days I finally hit my 1,000th post.

Anyone else moving as slow as I am?

-----Added 12/4/2008 at 10:47:38 EST-----

Oops...sorry Andrew, slip of the fingers...Myers.

If I keep posting at the pace I am now, I will reach 23, 563 in 112.7 years.

Hey, if you delete 4 posts and give up the PB for 6 months you can be as slow as me!

I think Andrew can impute some of his posts to another PBer and still maintain his wide lead.

I thought I was slow. I just recently broke 4,000. I have started to post more though in the last year or so. Before that I was up to 1,000 or so in 3 yrs. So I guess I have tripled that in the last year. :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back