Ligonier Announces Doctor of Ministry program...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this at the Pastor's Conference. The faculty are indeed intriguing. Enough to make this guy (who has way too many degrees and time invested in education) think about it. But likely I would rather just sit in than have to write papers, and I certainly don't need the sheepskin.

With Dr Sproul's experience, wisdom and maturity, there is a high liklihood this will be quality Reformed from the get-go.

The faculty is sweet! This is a preaching degree, right? Our assistant pastor is getting one from a local school. It's a D Min, we call it his Demon. :banana:

Saw this at the Pastor's Conference. The faculty are indeed intriguing. Enough to make this guy (who has way too many degrees and time invested in education) think about it. But likely I would rather just sit in than have to write papers, and I certainly don't need the sheepskin.

But then you'd have a prefix to go with your suffixes.

Already got one: "Rev." ! :lol:

Good one...very clever

Already got one: "Rev." ! :lol:

The Dr. Rev. Fred, Esq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back