Just received my new Kindle 3G+ wi-fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

baron

Puritan Board Graduate
After reading all thats been posted on the Kindle mine came today. I'm reading through the guide which is something I usually do not do. I like the man way of just jumping in and figuring things out as you go. But since I'm tech. challanged I decided to read the guide.

It says it will even read to you and you can choose a male or female voice. This sounds like a good feature when driving. Also says it can handle pdf which I seen others talking about but don't know.

Does any one have peridocials delivered to their Kindle?

Boy this is more complicated than I thought.

Was wondering since the speakers are on the back does the case interfer with the sound?

I've just tried the audio reading function once - the voice was very poor (extremely automated, computer sounding, odd phrasing) - it would seem far better to buy an audio book to listen to (I think the Kindle can play the Audible format).

I have a question, I just finished charging my Kindle and pluged it into a USB port now it says If you want to use your kindle, please eject your Kindle from your computer. What does that mean? i do not remember reading that in instructions but then there was a lot to read. This is more complicated than I thought.

Yes I read that you can play audio books on this unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back