Jus Divinum

Status
Not open for further replies.
The book is outstanding. It went a long way toward changing my mind from leaning toward independency and then converting to Presbyterianism. May God bless your studies.
"In Christ",
Bobby

Hey!

Isn't this book included in the SWRB Reformation cd collection?
If my memory serves me correctly, it is.

Originally posted by SmokingFlax
Hey!

Isn't this book included in the SWRB Reformation cd collection?
If my memory serves me correctly, it is.

Right you are. It is available here. (My pastor is quoted there endorsing the CD set.)

Thanks for the plugs. Buy yours and make up your own mind what the authors say and mean.:) There are only about a dozen of the hard covers left (never were more than 300 printed in HB). Plenty of the paperbacks left if you just want a copy to pour over, beat up and mark up.
Jus Divinum HB and PB

Edited: I will add since the old 19th century edition has been plugged, that this is the text of the third edition and not the 1646 first edition. The Naphtali Press edition is a critical edition which notes all the differences between the first and third editions.

[Edited on 8-19-2005 by NaphtaliPress]

Originally posted by Contra_Mundum
Wow. I have one of only 300 HB copies of this?
That's right. Not more than 300, maybe only 285. I recall it wasn't exact to the asked quantity of 300. If anyone wants the deal I gave Randy on a Hard back copy, drop me a U2U. I promise you it will be better than the listed price and certainly better than the $72 I see being asked on abebooks.com for a used copy.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back