John Gill and John Brine (reprinting!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayflower

Puritan Board Junior
Those whom are interessed. I just phoned with bearer standard baptist, and they are working and re-typing both works of John Gill and John Brine, probely 5 volumes each.

And they hope that it will done, at the end of this year. I think it's great what the are reprinting!

The Baptist Standard Bearer, Inc.

That is good news. One wishes, however, that they would go back to HOW they preprinted books, and cease from the glue and cardboard copies. But such is the wish of a bibliophile.. :lol::book2:

The Baptist Faith Series

Does this include the books already published in their Baptist Faith Series?

I have a copy of Gill's Doctrinal and Practical Divinity which was reprinted in 2007.

Or are you referring to the upcoming books in the series? (Abraham Booth, John Brine, Alexander Carson, John Gill, John C. Ryland, & Samuel Stennett.)

I hope they don't do any more reprints. I still have yet to buy Gill's Commentary set. Now I've got to worry about more books?!? :(

Book 1 on God I find to be an excellent resource for scriptures to memorize dealing with the character and nature of God.

Is this wrong?

Save some money and use the free online commentaries.

I do. I even downloaded them all to my computer. Sometimes the site isn't working right.

But I like to hold a book in my hands. I don't know why, but I do. Also all of Gill's works are available online. But still, a book in hand is worth 20 sites of the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back