Jürgen Moltmann

Status
Not open for further replies.
My reason for the question is that I just read about Moltmann's view on the Trinity from Robert Letham's book,The Holy Trinity, P&R, 2004. I have a friend who is blown in whichever direction the wind blows and I want to explain Moltmann better to him and the fact I found his (Moltmann's) heretical. I am looking to protect my friend from an even more liberal theologian than Barth. Thanks.

http://www.ctsfw.edu/Page.aspx?pid=490.

Here is the website that I got the PDF from, it is a Lutheran resource for theology online. You will have to scroll down the alphebetical list until you get to someone named Scraer, David P. The title of the paper is "Jurgen Moltmann and His Theology of Hope". It is about 85% down the page, give or take. I hope that helps.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Concordia Theological Seminary - Walther Library - Pro Bono Ecclesiae.

Here is the website that I got the PDF from, it is a Lutheran resource for theology online. You will have to scroll down the alphebetical list until you get to someone named Scraer, David P. The title of the paper is "Jurgen Moltmann and His Theology of Hope". It is about 85% down the page, give or take. I hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back