I have officially accepted the offer to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidius

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
Today I e-mailed the director of the Joint Program in Early Christian Studies (M.A.) at Notre Dame to notify him of my intent to accept the offer of admission. Looks like we'll be moving to South Bend at the end of the summer...

:graduate:

Today I e-mailed the director of the Joint Program for Early Christian Studies (M.A.) at Notre Dame to notify him of my intent to accept the offer of admission. Looks like we'll be moving to South Bend at the end of the summer...

:graduate:

Just don't ask anyone the origin of the name "Hoosier" ... ask 2 people and you'll get 5 answers.

signs021.gif

Have fun! Just remember us when you become rich and famous. :lol:

Hey, Cowboy, you don't go into patristics to become either rich or famous. How many rich people do you know (outside of medicine) who know any Greek or Latin words?

Following his sojourn among the Romanists and inviters of O-bow-ma (can't resist after that bow to the King of Saudi Arabia) to speak at graduation, David might become a scholar of some note who has his books on many of our shelves. Yep, that is just the way to become rich and famous . . . be the hero of a bunch of squinty-eyed pastors in micro-Presbyterian denominations and tiny little Reformed Baptist enclaves and of their wanna be acolytes like the rest of us. Hmmmmm :think:

Awesome! I'll watch the movie 'Rudy' in your honor.

Theognome

Rudy and I are probably about the same height.

It's a shame their football program isn't as good as it used to be. It would be wonderful to move from a basketball powerhouse to a football powerhouse to get the full collegiate sports experience. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back