Historical Theology -- William Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between Google and Archive, it seems like a goodly number of the older books are being put on the internet. I wonder what affect this will have on publishers like Banner of Truth and Soli Deo Gloria (and Naphtali).

Related question: is it only 19th century prints that are going online? Are the older, not-modern-typeset books being uploaded as well?

Between Google and Archive, it seems like a goodly number of the older books are being put on the internet. I wonder what affect this will have on publishers like Banner of Truth and Soli Deo Gloria (and Naphtali).

Related question: is it only 19th century prints that are going online? Are the older, not-modern-typeset books being uploaded as well?

I've seen (and posted links to) a number of 17th and 18th century works as well. The digitizing of these old books, once the wheat has been sifted from the chaff, is truly a spiritual goldmine for the discerning reader.

Andrew,

Pardon my laziness, but are the 17th and 18th century works you posted links to scans of books printed in those centuries or are they 19th century reprints? What I would like to know is: are these online works done in older typeface (i.e., an "s" looks like an "f", etc.) or modern?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back