Helpful button back, now where has PB Mobile gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I'm being a bit stupid, but I can't see the helpful button anywhere. Where exactly is it on the screen?

on this thread, at this moment, it seems to be nowhere at all again :(
It should be at the bottom left of every post, though you need a certain number of posts before it will appear... fewer than you have though, so it should be there!

No problem at all. I'm sure you have plenty of things to do outside the board, so I for one really appreciate the effort you put into this.

Can someone help me out here? I can't find my "helpful post" button. Do I need to enable it?
It is at the bottom left of any post but your own [you are not allowed to rate your own post as "helpful"]. The line reads "Did you find this post helpful?" and is followed by a 'thumbs up' icon. Click on the icon if you find the post helpful.

Can someone help me out here? I can't find my "helpful post" button. Do I need to enable it?
It is at the bottom left of any post but your own [you are not allowed to rate your own post as "helpful"]. The line reads "Did you find this post helpful?" and is followed by a 'thumbs up' icon. Click on the icon if you find the post helpful.

Hmmm, interesting.... me no gots. And in light of the fact that at least two others found my post helpful it could be I'm not alone. :)

I had to revert templates yesterday and it's so hard to keep track of mods.

Hey, does anyone else read the quote above as "I had to blah blah blah yesterday and it's so hard to blah blah blah"? Because that's what I'm reading (not complaining, mind you, just publishing my ignorance publicly here).

Hmmm, interesting.... me no gots. And in light of the fact that at least two others found my post helpful it could be I'm not alone. :)

Have you tried using a different skin? That seems to solve a lot of problems around here...

I had to revert templates yesterday and it's so hard to keep track of mods.

Hey, does anyone else read the quote above as "I had to blah blah blah yesterday and it's so hard to blah blah blah"? Because that's what I'm reading (not complaining, mind you, just publishing my ignorance publicly here).

Yep, read it pretty much the same way.

I suppose it's not a huge deal, but I do miss some feature of expressing appreciation for certain posts. The "Thanks" as cool. But right now I'd certainly settle for a thumb. Any other ideas?

it just comes and goes sometimes, for no discernible reason, at least that's been my experience. Hang in, and it will probably return!

You may have been lurking, but I haven't seen you on much lately. If that's true, we've had several updates/upgrades to the board. Would clearing your cache help?

You may have been lurking, but I haven't seen you on much lately. If that's true, we've had several updates/upgrades to the board. Would clearing your cache help?

I haven't been on much at all over the past few months... just peek in from time to time.

I don't think the cache would help. I've tried on other browsers too, with no affect. But it wouldn't hurt to try. Now to try to remember how to do it in Chrome. hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back