Help Backwoods Decide Whaty to Read, September Edition

What Shall I Read?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no poll. There's always a poll...

Now the poll is there... odd.

I suggested K. Scott Oliphint just because someone recently recommended it to me.

I have read Wright's book and was troubled by his view that Jesus "learned" that He was the Messiah from His study of the Hebrew Bible.

Let's do something different, shall we? I vote for Guinness. [but then, I like a good stout read]

There's no poll. There's always a poll...

Now the poll is there... odd.

I suggested K. Scott Oliphint just because someone recently recommended it to me.

I have read Wright's book and was troubled by his view that Jesus "learned" that He was the Messiah from His study of the Hebrew Bible.

I voted Wright because I would like to read it based on its title. I wish I could take it back now. I would go with the Oliphint

BTW, after soliciting our opinions, could you report back at the end of the month with a :up: or :down: so we know if we made good recommendations?

I voted Robertson, because I enjoyed his Christ of the Covenants so much. But, it was a tough choice and I almost voted for Oliphint. I think you'll do well with either of those choices.

I voted for Bray because I read that work a few months back and found it insightful. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back