Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a work order for my 360. It just sits there saying it is reading a disc. So I will be getting it in a few weeks upon the return of my 360. Actually I don't play it at all. But my three boys do.

I do what I must....

to save the Universe (non-biblically of course)...so yes, I will get it tomorrow, and my son and I will embark on the first mission together!.....YES!!!!!!

My brother and one of his friends are at GameStop right now - and they've been waiting there for 4-5 hours!

My friend called me @ 4:30 this morning ... He said that he was watching the news and in just 4 & 1/2 hours (from midnight til 4:30am) this game has already made 150 million dollars ... WOW

My brother and I just beat the game...I must say, it was very impressive! The new additions to the gameplay were nice, but even more significant was the concluding development of the complex storyline.

WOW! I know you are tired right now. That's amazing you beat it so quickly!

Greetings:

Halo 3 comes out midnight tonight. Who is getting it?

-CH

Wow! It's a good thing this didn't come out at midnight on Saturday night (Sunday morning) or we would have had a whole long thread on whether Calvin would have stood in line to buy Halo 3 on the Sabbath!

Hi:

I am going to pick it up in about 20 minutes - and play it for about 2 hours. I like to take my time, and not rush through it.

By the way, I heard that www.halowars.com is coming out sometime next year. It is a Real Time Strategy based on the Halo universe - looks pretty good.

Blessings,

-CH

I just picked up my copy. Boy would I love to play with a bunch of calvies! Let's get some FRs going. My gamertag is fivesolas ... lol, go figure.

I just picked up my copy. Boy would I love to play with a bunch of calvies! Let's get some FRs going. My gamertag is fivesolas ... lol, go figure.

I hope you were joking about the fivesolas. If not, it's going to be hilarious seeing "fivesolas stuck you" and "fivesolas beat you down". There's nothing spiritual about my gamertag. I'm

Mr BoPeep

if any of you want to play tonight.

Spaaace Janitor

will be cleaning the universe of evil this evening as well...after warming up through a level or two!

Can't wait to play. :up:
masterchief.gif
:up:

egh...

Not a bad game by ANY stretch of the imagination, but it's just more of the same with better graphics and new weapons/vehicles. If that's all you want you'll love it. I actually think Bioshock is more fun than this.

:p Just to show how utterly clueless I am about some things, I had to google Halo. All this time I thought it had to do with some kind of analysis of halogen chemistry, maybe like hydrogen iodide collisions with electron beams or something. I also thought maybe it was a TV series about Catholic saints.

Utterly, irredeemably clueless. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back