Greetings to faculty and students of TNARS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mexican Puritan

Puritan Board Freshman
Good morning from Silicon Valley! How has your experience been so far? TNARS is such a blessing. I ought to be done with my first course, BS 417 (Sin), in a week or so. Stay in touch.

VICTOR

my experience has been awesome so far, i am half way though my associates.

i love it, people say online isn't good, but i'm getting more one on one than i did at an "on site" campus. my pastor is my mentor. i'm currently working on sotierology (THE140) and reading through the salvation sections in the institutes.

my experience has been awesome so far, i am half way though my associates.

i love it, people say online isn't good, but i'm getting more one on one than i did at an "on site" campus. my pastor is my mentor. i'm currently working on sotierology (THE140) and reading through the salvation sections in the institutes.

Wow! What a blessing for you as the nearest brick and mortar seminary must be 100 miles away! (Unless there is one in Tehachapi that I am not aware of.) :)

Wow! What a blessing for you as the nearest brick and mortar seminary must be 100 miles away! (Unless there is one in Tehachapi that I am not aware of.) :)

Francis Chan's "Eternity Bible College" had a Lancaster extension that i audited for a while, they were also non-accredited (but seeing it)

and no Tehachapi doesn't even have a Reformed Church, although they do have a Calvinistic dispensational church.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back