'Gay'-rights leader quits homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, he definitely has some issues, but its incredible to see someone's conscience convict them after a life of denial. I'm praying that God would send him a Godly counselor to instruct him in the Scripture and that he might be brought into the fellowship of believers. Doesn't sound as though he claims Christ, but perhaps God will yet call him to Himself.

"It's a neurotic process rather than a natural, normal one," he writes [in regard to homosexual desire].

That's very true. I'm glad he's headed toward truth.

Well, this could just be civic righteousness, but maybe it's leading somewhere good. Let's pray for him.

face_doh.gif

:( Um I hate to say it but I know quite a few exmormon VERY Gay men. They went the same route this fellow did (was the best little mormon boy in the world) and ended up extremely angry bitter atheists. :( He simply exchanged one form of bondage for another in other words.

On the other hand, I know someone, though not homosexual, who came from a liberal Catholic background, briefly dabbled in Mormonism, became interested in the gospel via a typically watered-down evangelical tract, and then ended up (to this day, 7 years later) a stable Reformed Christian. God is sovereign and good. May He have mercy on this man, too.

On the other hand, I know someone, though not homosexual, who came from a liberal Catholic background, briefly dabbled in Mormonism, became interested in the gospel via a typically watered-down evangelical tract, and then ended up (to this day, 7 years later) a stable Reformed Christian. God is sovereign and good. May He have mercy on this man, too.

:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back