Dr. White

Status
Not open for further replies.

JM

Puritan Board Doctor
Did Dr. James White of AOMIN post in this forum, what was his board name, I'd like to look up his posts...

Thanks.

All threads are closed...Hmm.

I wonder if this merits a call to the DL?

Are we shutting out "legitimate refomed Baptists, really all Reformed Christians, I mean this is the sort of thing that the internet produces, people, folks just comming out of the woodwork & claiming, WITHOUT ANY JUSTIFICATION AT ALL that whatever thay think is THE christian position on whatever topic..."

Sorry about that. I just got an i-pod & I have been listening to pod casts almost nonstop for the last few days. I guess I just started channeling the Rev Dr White by accident...

Actually, all old posts are closed automatically after a time. Its hard enough to "get back into an old discussion that's already 2 months gone by when its resurrected. Try 2 years!

Hi:

Dr.Oakley? Is that a reference to the movie Independance Day? A character played by Brent Spiner who used to be "Data" on Star Trek: TNG?

uh oh?! I think I am showing my geek side!

-CH

Why did he join and leave so quickly?

The thread he primarily posted on is probably one of the more infamous in PB history. He joined because a PB member (Time Redeemer) was essentially accusing him of being an atheist for defending the Critical Texts. This person was soon thereafter banned from the PB for this as well as misrepresenting their identity, If I recall correctly. There's probably more about it in the AOMIN archives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back