College Football Games, Nov 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Oregon State!...
But did you guys see what happen to Jahvid Best? One of the scariest plays I have ever seen. My stomach turned to knots the instant I saw him land. I do hope that guy is okay.

Today has further convinced me that solid Pac-10 teams are just asking for trouble when they play underdogs on the road. Case in point: Ducks fall to the Cardinal. Of course this was sort of a trap game for Oregon who was coming off a very emotional win over USC.

We have four folks who went 3-2 this past week (Jon Peters, Michael Turner, Soonborn, HokieAirman). Michael and Sooner made very decent tie breaker predictions, but Sooner's was slightly closer (Georgia won 38-0, and he predicted 37-10).

Congrats, Soonerborn! Maybe this will make up for your Sooners not winning: :judge:

Thanks!

Yes, it was a very bad loss by the Sooners. QB threw a school record 5 interceptions. :eek:

It was good to see Ohio State win (my Dad's alma mater) and it was nice to see the juggernaut that is Navy defeat Notre Dame.

I was kind of mad to see Navy beat Notre Dame. If Notre Dame won ESPN's College Gameday was going to come to Pittsburgh for this Saturday's Pitt/ND game. My Alma Mater can always use good pub.

Either way though Pitt is going to beat Notre Dame by 3 or 4 TD's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back