Church recommendation for Cleveland, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnc

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi,

I don't know if this is the right forum, but...

My family will be passing through Cleveland, OH this weekend. We are looking for a good church to worship at Sunday morning. Any recommendations (PCA, OPC, etc) near the I-71/I-90 route?

Thanks,
John

If I were passing through Cleveland, I would be going to Alistair Begg's church. If it has to be a PCA or an OPC then I'm sure somebody else has some solid recommendations.

Hi Ryan,

It doesn't necessarily have to be PCA/OPC. Where is Alistair Begg's church?

Thanks,
John

My old church is Grace PCA in Hudson, OH (about halfway between Cleveland and Akron). They are a dear group of saints.

Grace Church

If you end up there, please greet them for me.

My old church is Grace PCA in Hudson, OH (about halfway between Cleveland and Akron). They are a dear group of saints.

Grace Church

If you end up there, please greet them for me.

I would go w/ this recommendation. I preached at this church a couple of months ago, as a matter of fact.

Their new pastor, Rhett Dodson, was just installed two weeks ago. Good, solid guy.

My parents are members of Parkside. I would recomend it if you are just passing through.

Thanks for all the recommendations. I imagine we will pick one close to where we are staying.

John

Hi all,

We were able to attend Grace PCA in Hudson last Sunday and had a wonderful time. Due to a lengthy congregational meeting after the service, we were not able to fellowship much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back