Charlotte Psalm Sing (03/16/2007) - Change of Venue

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybird0827

PuritanBoard Honor Roll
Presbyterian Reformed Church of Charlotte will hold our next Psalm Sing, D.V. at
Matthews Community Center
100 E. McDowell Street
Matthews, NC

7:00 P.M.
Friday March 16, 2007
NOTE: Date and time are the same. The venue has changed since the original thread was posted.

The Psalm sing lasts about an hour and also includes a brief address by Pastor Worrell on an aspect of singing praise, about halfway through. Fellowship and light refreshments follow. We typically schedule two of these per year.

Presbyterian Reformed Church of Charlotte will hold our next Psalm Sing, D.V. at
Matthews Community Center
100 E. McDowell Street
Matthews, NC

7:00 P.M.
Friday March 16, 2007
NOTE: Date and time are the same. The venue has changed since the original thread was posted.

The Psalm sing lasts about an hour and also includes a brief address by Pastor Worrell on an aspect of singing praise, about halfway through. Fellowship and light refreshments follow. We typically schedule two of these per year.
If there's any talk of changing the venue again, perhaps you might suggest a place just north of Matthews, NC...like, Framingham, MA.

I'm seriously wondering if providence will be such that I can actually attend the Psalm sing. It turns out my trip to Fort Bragg will be 3 wks in duration, the only thing that's up in the air right now is the starting point. The earliest would probably be 2/26, in which case I'd be finishing up on 3/16 and flying home on Saturday.

Bob

I'm seriously wondering if providence will be such that I can actually attend the Psalm sing. It turns out my trip to Fort Bragg will be 3 wks in duration, the only thing that's up in the air right now is the starting point. The earliest would probably be 2/26, in which case I'd be finishing up on 3/16 and flying home on Saturday.

Bob

Wow, Bob, that would be awesome! As we say in Latin, "D.V.".

Last
bump.gif
till next Friday, from this guy anyway.

Jay,
It looks like my start date for the trip will be sometime shortly after the 16th of March. I'm gonna need you to go talk with whoever's in charge and get them to reschedule the Psalm sing a week or 2 later.

Thanks for your cooperation in this matter,

(jk)

Frequent
bump.gif

till the day arrives.

Jay,

I have tried several times to use that emoticon from the u2u you sent me but for some reason it won't work. :( I right-click and choose "copy" but then when I go to a thread and right-click "paste" is greyed out. Am I doing something wrong?

Jay,

I have tried several times to use that emoticon from the u2u you sent me but for some reason it won't work. :( I right-click and choose "copy" but then when I go to a thread and right-click "paste" is greyed out. Am I doing something wrong?

Dave,

Go back to the original post and do a quote. Copy out of the quote, then paste it.

Let me know.

Jay

<planting a subliminal thought>
mp3
</planting a subliminal thought>

<backmasking message>
3pm
</backmasking message>

:( The Knox's wanna be there, does that count? :sing:

Hey we want you to be there too. From what I gather, it looks as though there will be several PB handles. If we can get pics, I'll post them in the PB Connections forum - how's that?

BTW I like that avatar. Is that you as a little girl in Sicily?

Hey we want you to be there too. From what I gather, it looks as though there will be several PB handles. If we can get pics, I'll post them in the PB Connections forum - how's that?
bump.gif

BTW I like that avatar. Is that you as a little girl in Sicily?

Ok Jay...I'll have to settle for pics. this time! We will Lord willing see you in June though! :D

That's funny you say that about the avatar, when I found it, not only did it remind me of a Sicilian girl (maybe that can be the next avatar...me as a little girl in Sicily...thanks) but it resembles my mother as a young girl, though Sicilian, she grew up in Libya!!!

Enjoy the Psalm sing and the company!!! :sing: May the Lord bless the time! Hello to Pastor Worrell. (Will have to tell you about Bill's conversation with him)

Last edited:
It was a wonderful Psalm Sing. Thank you, Jay, for your precentor services, and praise God for the opportunity to sing the Lord's songs with the brethren. We saw old friends and made new friends. What a blessing! :sing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back