Be on your guard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
For many years we had a mole, sent from the E! News Network to espy how Puritans lived. His superhuman knowledge of the Puritans (suggesting a large team of research assistants) and encyclopedic acquaintance with the world of entertainment gave him away.
But another double agent has lurked almost entirely undetected for a very long time.

But another double agent has lurked almost entirely undetected for a very long time.

Ruben, I'm not quite sure I understand what this means, or how it relates to the post. :um:
Actually, I'm not sure I understand this post. JennyG seems to be pointing out something negative about the book, yet all the responses are positive.
I'm confused.....

HA! I knew it! I have long suspected that Andrew Thornquist was a spy ...

On another note the book looks good.

For many years we had a mole, sent from the E! News Network to espy how Puritans lived. His superhuman knowledge of the Puritans (suggesting a large team of research assistants) and encyclopedic acquaintance with the world of entertainment gave him away.

*Cues up "imperial March" theme from Star Wars*

To what end a spy?

Reuben: To what end?

Last edited:
That is known to himself and his handler - not sure about anyone beyond that. He knows who he is.

Evil pinky pointed slightly upward toward mouth, as #2 puts down a large mug of Starbucks, leans back and laughs....... Muahahahaha, muhahahaha, muahahaaah.

That is known to himself and his handler - not sure about anyone beyond that. He knows who he is.

Okay, fair enough. But what about the other guy? The E!Online guy that seems to not be here any longer? What was his deal? Or what do you guess was his deal? It's an honest question with the two circles being so incongruous, or is there an inside joke I'm missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back