Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirginiaHuguenot

Puritanboard Librarian
Today is my one-year anniversary on the PB! :banana::banana::banana:

(ahem), It's a wonderful privilege to be here with you fine folks. I'd like to thank...

Alright, no speeches -- to paraphrase a line from Jerry Maguire, show me the bananas!!! :banana::banana::banana:

[Edited on 6-23-2005 by VirginiaHuguenot]

Gee you posted enough in the last year... the Puritanboard added a second hard drive and 2GB of memory on their computer just to accommodate you.

;)

Happy :banana: Anniversary!!

And who would have thought that in just 12 short months you'd be in 4th place in the post count race. I had my suspicions that you'd do well in the race, but you even surpassed my expectations. Don't look now, Fred, but he's hot on your trail!

bana.jpg

Originally posted by Puritanhead
Gee you posted enough in the last year... the Puritanboard added a second hard drive and 2GB of memory on their computer just to accommodate you.

;)

:ditto:

Andrew

Your posts have always been edifying and informative, thanks, here's hoping for another great year.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thanks for posting here Andrew. You are an encouragement to me, and many others who watch the board, but do not post.

:handshake:

Originally posted by blhowes
Happy :banana: Anniversary!!

And who would have thought that in just 12 short months you'd be in 4th place in the post count race. I had my suspicions that you'd do well in the race, but you even surpassed my expectations. Don't look now, Fred, but he's hot on your trail!

Bob,

You forget that I am the official "pruner" of posts!:D

Originally posted by fredtgreco
Bob,
You forget that I am the official "pruner" of posts!:D
Mr. Pruner Sir,
Even so, even if that weren't the case, I'm confident that you'd be able to hold your own against the likes of Andrew...'ole buddy...'ole pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back