American Apostasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformingstudent

Puritan Board Junior
Billy Graham Touts President Hillary?

Addressing his flock for the second night of his final revival tour in New York, Rev. Billy Graham stood side by side with ex-President Bill Clinton and joked that Mrs. Clinton might make a good president.
After joining the Clinton's onstage, Graham referred to them as "wonderful friends" and "a great couple," according to the Associated Press - "quipping that the former president should become an evangelist and allow 'his wife to run the country.'"
:down: :banghead:

May God have mercy on us and our children
Sunday, June 26, 2005 12:16 a.m. EDT
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/6/26/01709.shtml

Question:

Does anyone think it is too late for Billy Graham to repent and turn back from the road he is travailing on? A lot of people think that it is already too late for the Protestant pope while most of religious America think there is nothing wrong withe the message he preaches.

This is an example of a false witness. The church is "out of the way."

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge..." Hosea 4:6.

Truth and orthodoxy, and prefering the righteous over the wicked, have left the building (arena). Seeking the friendship of the world, and blinking our eyes at sin, will choke and blind us. I am wicked like most men, in need of Christ the Saviour. But calling evil people good will kill us all.

This must not apply to Billy Graham any longer, if the report is true.

(Psa 16:1-4) A Miktam of David. Preserve me, O God, for in you I take refuge.
I say to the LORD, "You are my Lord; I have no good apart from you."
As for the saints in the land, they are the excellent ones, in whom is all my delight.
The sorrows of those who run after another god shall multiply; their drink offerings of blood I will not pour out or take their names on my lips.

[Edited on 6-26-2005 by puritancovenanter]

Aw, come on guys. Graham is an old guy. He probably doesn't take in a lot of press anymore, and probably wouldn't believe it if he did. If he met Clinton in person on several occasions and found him to be affable and someone who confesses to be a Christian, that's probably where Graham would draw the conclusion that he's a good guy. I think everyone throws around the word "friend" too lightly these days anyway. All I'm saying is that it doesn't do any good to be hard on Graham. No one really pays any attention to him but people who are already Christians anyway; he's a relic of touring revivalism.

Graham reminds me of Charles Finney. :mad:

Eph 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

This is crazy...
"quipping that the former president should become an evangelist and allow 'his wife to run the country.'"

At least Dr. Graham's daughter can still see...

Graham's daughter, Anne Graham Lotz, was more blunt, telling Fox News at the time that Clinton "has no moral character."

Billy Graham has parkinson`s disease, cancer, and is on a LOT of medication.Most likely he is already gone.I`m not sure if Billy Graham would have said these same things several years ago.

Hilary vs Cheney for President??????????/ not much of a choice. With the indifference that two of them pose, I can't blame Billy Graham for what he said, after all, didn't Cheney casually told someone on the Senate Floor, to go "bleep" yourself. Imagine these are the two choices for 2008.

Billy Graham's remarks, like much of the 'worship' in American churches today, were all in good FUN. Come on guys, yuck it up for the Lord. We're gonna party like it's 69AD!

Originally posted by Average Joey
Billy Graham has parkinson`s disease, cancer, and is on a LOT of medication.Most likely he is already gone.I`m not sure if Billy Graham would have said these same things several years ago.
The question then becomes, do we stop feeding him...oh man...look out! :worms:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back