Status
Not open for further replies.

dkicklig

Puritan Board Freshman
Any 24 fans?

Season premier in 30 Minutes :banana:

Jack's Cell Phone 1-888-924-5225

[Edited on 1-16-2006 by dkicklig]

I have to admit that I really like this show. It is probably the only show that I cannot predict the ending of each episode.

Originally posted by fredtgreco
I have to admit that I really like this show. It is probably the only show that I cannot predict the ending of each episode.

Yeah, it is good, I just think they got carried away with Jack Bauer's character getting hooked on heroin in an earlier season... 2003? I believe.

[Edited on 1-16-2006 by Puritanhead]

:ditto:

Too bad they had to air it on the Lord's day. :(

Originally posted by Jeff_Bartel

:ditto:

Too bad they had to air it on the Lord's day. :(

That's why I view the DVDs!

It also means that I am not chained to a TV a certain time of the week.

Jack Bauer rocks. I made the mistake of renting the first season one weekend and we ended up staying up all night until we had seen them all. We couldn't make ourselves stop. I promise I am sane. But it got me.

Originally posted by Richard King
Jack Bauer rocks. I made the mistake of renting the first season one weekend and we ended up staying up all night until we had seen them all. We couldn't make ourselves stop. I promise I am sane. But it got me.

I have to agree. After watching a few episodes, you are hooked.

I just watched the season premire(s) last night. This season looks GREAT. This show never lets me down!

:banana:

Anyone watch last night's two episode extraveganza? Jack Bauer is the man!

inside-jack-bauer.jpg

I'm hooked.:chained: My wife and I had never watched 24 until the 4th season. We got hooked and a friend of hers had the first 3 seasons on DVD and we watched all of them in 3 weeks. It was a 24 marathon! In fact, during that time I dreamed I was in 24. But I'm better now;)
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back