Is abortion as painful as lethal injection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobVigneault

Bawberator
Is abortion as painful as lethal injection? Is the supreme court sure? If not, then it's time for a moratorium on abortions. More here.

we could always test the method that is used on an abortion on an adult, and have them react and tell us how they feel while they're dieing.

i'm being mostly NOT serious.

but really. what are people thinking??!?!?!?!?

What happened to William Wallace at the end of Braveheart disturbs most people but that is pretty much what an abortion does, takes you apart a piece at a time or burns you to death with an acidic saline solution.

A good question to ponder is whether the spinal cord and nerves are developed enough for the baby to have pain sensors and to feel the pain. While it is true that something similar may hurt an adult, the question we run into is will the same thing hurt a baby?
I remember reading something in an online article a while ago regarding the issue of development and I remember the article suggested that we had underestimated the development of a baby and that they are able to feel pain at younger age than what we had previously thought.

hope this sheds some light on a the topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back