Your New XMB Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiXato

Puritan Board Freshman
In now working ;)

Enjoy!

any bugs, please report them here and we (huskygrl/Jenn and me) shall address to them ASAP

Ahhh, nice to be back again. It looks different, but yet feels very familiar.

As I recall, the main page list of who had been logged in the last day was up to 100 long instead of 50. If traffic increases again to the amount we had at that time we may have to change that to 100 again.

that's very simple to change, I can do that tonight if I get a minute to sit down. I have to leave for work in 45 minutes and will be there all day.

Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
I see "today's posts" but not "your posts." Am I missing something?

No. The only way, that I am aware of, to get your own posts is to select the search, leave the text blank and set the author to your username. That should pull up all your posts.

Originally posted by fredtgreco
Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
I see "today's posts" but not "your posts." Am I missing something?

No. The only way, that I am aware of, to get your own posts is to select the search, leave the text blank and set the author to your username. That should pull up all your posts.

or click on the FIND (or in some themes POSTS) button at the bottom of a post of yours.
Or go to your profile and click on Find all posts of the user

I am only seeing the new posts icons on the forums, which makes it hard to see where there has been new activity.

When I click on the "More Smilies" button to add things to my messages in this format, the post I was typing disappears into cyberspace...

Originally posted by turmeric
When I click on the "More Smilies" button to add things to my messages in this format, the post I was typing disappears into cyberspace...

Is this in the quick reply?

What browser are you using?

Originally posted by turmeric
It's the quick reply, my internet provider is hevanet, it's local.

Ok. But what I meant was what browser do you have: internet explorer, opera, firefox, safari, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back