Young Ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scot

Puritan Board Sophomore
Has anyone ever had the pleasure of seeing the 80's British comedy The Young Ones? They only made 14 episodes, I think. It's crude at times but I think it's hilarious.

I saw a portion of it a few times. Some of it was absurdly funny but I have to admit that I don't get British humor sometimes and then I lose my patience and move on.

Are you sure they only made 14 episodes? It seems like it always used to be on late nite tv.

I saw a portion of it a few times. Some of it was absurdly funny but I have to admit that I don't get British humor sometimes and then I lose my patience and move on.

Are you sure they only made 14 episodes? It seems like it always used to be on late nite tv.

Sometimes it takes watching them a couple of times before you catch on to some of the humor.

Actually, I was wrong. They only made 12 episodes. I have the DVD The Young Ones: Every Stoopid Episode. I went and looked and there's only 12. I remember it always used to be on MTV late at night when I was in 7th grade.

I remember watching that show about 20 years ago .... man, I'm getting old. It was pretty hilarious.

My favorite British show now has got to be the sci-fi/comedy/drama "Red Dwarf".

I love "Keeping up Appearances" It's probably because my mother-in-law is British/South African and her husand's name is Richard, and she's a touch eccentric like Hyacinth. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back