Yet another thread on Exclusive Psalmody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by webmaster
Originally posted by Me Died Blue
"The RPW and EP"

You know, its so funny, you guys are a riot. Like you have nothing better to do that attempt word jumbles on the Puritanboard! :lol:

Yes, EP is the culprit and I'm just about there. Still a thing or two to think through, but really, its clicked for me overall. I'll keep you all updated.

Matt,

Check your U2U...sent you an article on Calvin's use of the Psalter in Geneva from an old Calvin Theological Journal...good stuff!

All I know, is that every time I have SERIOUSLY studied a topic against the WCF, I have ALWAYS found my arguments wanting, and ended up seeing the greatness of the puritans and reformers.

EP and church/state relations are the last two doctrines in this regard, so I cannot wait to see some good debate and argumentation in this area.

Originally posted by Jeff_Bartel
All I know, is that every time I have SERIOUSLY studied a topic against the WCF, I have ALWAYS found my arguments wanting, and ended up seeing the greatness of the puritans and reformers.

:ditto:

I did a study on EP a few months back, ending up taking the side of the divines. :bigsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back