Wow... even the system must think I'm mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolaScriptura

Puritanboard Brimstone
The Happy Birthday thing is, I thought, a system generated post. But yesterday was my birthday, and I got nothing.

I think the system must be EP and it is still chaffing from my thread from a couple weeks ago.

I don't think its automatic. Except it could be automatic if and when a certain person is active. By which I mean a certain person has not been active since the 5th (nearly two days ago) and that could explain it.

In the past, I have seen two or more days' worth of "Happy-B-days" show up on a single day, including previous days (but never days-forward).

So kwicher belly-aykin, Ranger. I'm sure you'll get your ice-cream cone, when the poobah gets back. Hoo-aaaah.

If the Puritanboard forgets your birthday, are you really a year older? Something to think about.

The two most likely explanations are:

1. Bob took your birthday announcement. After all, he only got 15 or 20 the other day.
  2. It is due to being crowned Puritanboard Meanie. Meanies never age.

Happy Birthday!

I thought the same thing when my birthday passed with no post....that you were a big Meanie!:D

Robert,
Your DoB and age are "hidden," so I'm not sure you would receive a notice. BigBoyBen's is public.

Your avatar is blocking the auto-birthday function of vBulletin. Let's see that smiling chaplain back again. :D Remember what your Mom said about that frown becoming permanent. Turn that frown upside down. :lol:

Happy Birthday!
major.gif

Ben,

I've been super busy for days and haven't logged on. I had to disable the addon as it was going nuts a few days ago. I'll try to re-enable it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back