World events and scripture

Status
Not open for further replies.
“5G will be the foundation for virtual reality, autonomous driving, the internet of things and stuff we can't even yet imagine.” https://www.wsj.com/podcasts/the-jo...-rollout/efbaf981-1f44-4978-9dcf-c22fba86c28d
….. HARD PASS
5G is the same technology that has been around for decades (radio frequencies), just with more stations. You are bombarded with exactly the same frequencies from the sun. It's been used for other purposes for decades, it's just being re-used for a different purpose. There's nothing mysterious, suspicious, or even really different about it. And if "mRNA vaccine ingredients" interacted with it, it would already be happening because those frequencies are already used.

It's literally just faster Internet for your phone.

5G is the same technology that has been around for decades (radio frequencies), just with more stations. You are bombarded with exactly the same frequencies from the sun. It's been used for other purposes for decades, it's just being re-used for a different purpose. There's nothing mysterious, suspicious, or even really different about it. And if "mRNA vaccine ingredients" interacted with it, it would already be happening because those frequencies are already used.

Your wrong!
1643140560899.gif

Not necessarily.

5G usually refers to frequencies in 3.5GHz spectrum. As I understand it, a problem with the higher spectrum is that we need many more towers to provide the appropriate coverage. These towers are obviously strong emitters to get the required coverage, and are starting to cause issues from interference with other electrical equipment, so for example, some airlines are refusing to fly into airports in the US with 5G equipment nearby (Source: https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/jan/19/airlines-cancel-some-us-flights-over-5g-concerns).

As well as the danger to existing electronic equipment (and thus life and limb via plane crashes, pacemakers being interrupted, etc), if my memory serves me right, experiments were done after the war where they found that microwaves (1GHz+) caused pops and clicks in people's ears which turned out to be the water molecules heating up in their inner ear.

Of course these frequencies are emitted from the sun (and are present in space), but the sun is not a powerful emitter in your backyard, and we have the ionosphere between us and the sun.

I have a friend who suffer from bad sleeplessness when home, and so set up a faraday cage around their bed (you can also get "tin foil hats" that look like regular beanies/toques) and found the headaches disappeared. They attribute it to 5G as they have 3 towers emitting 2.4 to 6GHz right next door - maybe their brain was being lightly sautéed, or maybe it was mental stress from knowing the towers were next door - who knows. The exact cause is impossible to determine as there has been no real research done into the long term effects of prolonged close exposure to the technology.

That is the only thing which concerns me about 5G, and many other things in the world today is we are rolling all sorts of things out on large scale with little research on longterm effects. Our civilisation seems to think that it understands everything to such a degree that it cannot misstep.

Finally, I am not an electrical engineer, so please correct me if I am wrong on anything above...

Finally, I am not an electrical engineer, so please correct me if I am wrong on anything above...

Depends on how deep you want to go :D
I'm an electrical engineer with a B.S. specialization in electromagnetics and M.S. in electromagnetics, radar, and wireless communication.

In the electromagnetic world, 3.5 GHz isn't particularly high and doesn't suffer from atmospheric attenuation except over extremely long distances (dozens of miles). 5G doesn't refer to a specific frequency (multiple bands are used), but to the generation of communication technology. Because the throughput is so high, more towers are needed but this does not necessarily equate to more radiated power. Power drops off as the inverse of the distance to the fourth power so radiated power from your cell phone or wifi router to your body is typically going to be orders of magnitude higher than anything from a tower.

The "danger" to electronic equipment is specifically because similar frequencies are used for both types of equipment, thus the possibility of interference (though this has not actually been seen in any test I'm aware of), not so much power levels. Interference happens with all devices and you have to filter it out or use pulse encoding or some such technique to mitigate that, but it's not inherently "dangerous" to equipment. I'm unware of how pacemakers could be affected by these frequencies.

Microwave ovens work by dielectric heating, and water has multiple resonance points. A microwave oven works because the food is in extremely close proximity to a high-powered source, but even that wouldn't harm you if you were just a short distance away. The radiation coming from a tower isn't even close to the power level required, nor is 3.5 GHz an optimal frequency (the 2.45 GHz used by most microwave ovens isn't optimal either).

Not sure what you consider "long term" but all frequencies on the spectrum that we can use have been in use for decades. Radio and television have much higher power levels, although they are lower frequencies. So I reiterate that you're really not being exposed to anything new, either power levels or frequency...just maybe more of the same in certain areas (large cities).

Last edited:
I'm unware of how pacemakers could be affected by these frequencies.
Thanks, Logan that was helpful. I knew there was an electrical engineer on PB, I just couldn't remember whether it was you or someone else :)

My only real experience with this all is in designing 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi networks and the radii of the APs at the different frequencies, channels, and the effects of walls, reflection, etc.

For pacemakers I've seen instructions stating not to keep your cellphone near it, but I would imagine it is a proximity thing. For a time at the local hospital, many wireless devices were banned from the wards for reasons of interference. This is no longer the case. Maybe we were just more cautious in previous years, or just didn't know?

I was told by a pilot once that the only reasons cellphones are banned on a plane is because 1) he can hear the noise when you receive an SMS and it bugs him, and 2) The towers below will get confused as your phone flicks between them. I assume there must be a risk of interference. Seeing the recent news articles on planes refusing to land near airports has made me think that perhaps the new 5G transmitters are just a wee bit too powerful?

My concerns about 5G lie really only around that they seem to be quite powerful transmitters, and where they are placed to ensure the fastest internet possible.

Barney (OP) would probably appreciate this thread getting back on track. If anyone has anything else helpful to say on his topic then please say away.

Thanks for your comments.

Remember, I did say. - "There may be some outward requirement that goes along with the state of our hearts, like in the early church days by Rome. But the central meaning of (Revelation 13:16) must be a matter of the inner man."

I have been pretty sick so maybe I'm being lazy, but where is this point made in the Bible? "those who take the mark are taking the mark."

EDIT: Oops! I found it. Rev 14:9

Edit 2:
While the Gk word is sometimes translated as 'take'. In Revelation I found the following:

I checked 60 Bible versions and take, take, taketh is only found in three, fairly obscure versions, e.g., The Message, Expanded Bible, New English Translation, and the Worldwide English version.

One of the translations, [Expanded Bible], has two options in brackets [receives; takes] The remaining 56 translations have 'receive, receives, receiveth.
The word in question {λαμβάνει} while seemingly contradictory to the English-speaking mind, in that it is correctly translated - receive and take - which in English have a passive and active meaning (not grammatical active and passive) respectively. I think they are quite conjoined in the English - accept, which reveals that "receive" is not a passive receipt, but an active taking of what is offered.
Therefore, the taking of the mark is not deceptively thrust upon you (or injected into you), but rather, it is the personal acceptance of something which is contrary to the Scriptures - an act of false faith, as it were. More in the area of 2 Corinthians:14-18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back