Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclaimer: This is in no way considered to be a college football political statement

USC - United Separatist Chickens - can't be going down because you get down off a duck. All you get from chickens is cheap chopped chicken feathers - achhooooo.

(anybody else remember that episode of the Dick van Dyke show?)

:D

William Shatner: The chicken.....crossed....the road......because.......he wanted to............gettotheotherside.

Martin Luther King, Jr. -- I have a dream that one day this chicken will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all chickens are created equal." I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the chickens of former slaves and the chickens of former slaveowners will be able to cross the road together at a road of chickenhood. I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a desert chicken state, sweltering with the heat of hot oil, injustice and oppression, will be transformed into a state where they ban KFC and Popeyes. I have a dream that my four chicks will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the fatness of their thighs but by the content of their character. I have a dream today.

The Colonel: Why did the chicken cross the road? Why, to get Kentucky Fried, of course.

logo_detail.gif

Originally posted by HuguenotHelpMeet
I have a dream that my four chicks will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the fatness of their thighs but by the content of their character. I have a dream today.
:lol::lol::cool::D

Originally posted by Average Joey
William Shatner: The chicken.....crossed....the road......because.......he wanted to............gettotheotherside.

Dude, that was hilarious! I love the "gettotheotherside" all lumped together!
:lol:

George Bush: The chicken crossed the road to become the next supreme court nominee. Now the chicken is a very accomplished chicken, and you may not know the chicken, but i have worked with this chicken for many years. It was the first chicken hired by a Texas law firm and became the first chicken to head the Texas Bar Association. "Trust Me"

Greta Van Susteren: We have Geraldo Rivera standing by live in the area of the chicken crossing.Geraldo,are you there?Can you tell me why did the chicken cross the road?

Geraldo: Uhh yeah Greta I am here...well aaah....I am standing here aaah....the chicken just now aaah....crossed aaah.I don`t know aaaah why quite frankly Greta aaah.Back to you Greta.

Geraldo: Uhh yeah Greta I am here...well aaah....I am standing here aaah....the chicken just now aaah....crossed aaah.I don`t know aaaah why quite frankly Greta aaah.Back to you Greta.
Dude you better ease up before someone chokes :D :D

Originally posted by lwadkins
George Bush: The chicken crossed the road to become the next supreme court nominee. Now the chicken is a very accomplished chicken, and you may not know the chicken, but i have worked with this chicken for many years. It was the first chicken hired by a Texas law firm and became the first chicken to head the Texas Bar Association. "Trust Me"

The chicken is a conservative evangelical :D :D

Rush Limbaugh: The chicken crossed the road to get away from all the tree-hugging, feminazi, mindless, animal-rights-wacko, liberals out there who run the big media and think that I am the most dangerous man in America.

Former DC Mayor Marion Barry: Chickens? I aint here to talk about no chickens! I'm here to talk about the poverty, the crime, keeping the kids off the streets!

Senator Ted Kennedy: Hiccup! I categorically deny seeing any chickens in the car when it sunk.

Originally posted by Slippery

Dude you better ease up before someone chokes :D :D

I just think it`s hilarious how Geraldo talks when he is live on location.

99% of the Christians I know:

The Chicken crossed the road because he chose to! God didn't want him to, but He wouldn't interfere in the chicken's free will decision making ability. If we keep calling out to the chicken, buy the best feed, get us some chickens his age on this side of the road, and play some cooler music over here maybe he will come back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back