Who's your favorite radio talk show host?

Who's your favorite radio talk show host?

• Rush Limbaugh

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Other

Votes: 28 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's a new one. I'm pretty sure that the Limbaughs are not now nor have ever been Jewish. I'm also fairly sure David is a believer. Rush may be marginal at best. I don't know.

David may be. :um: I've not listened to him much.

I started listening to Rush in the late '80s. I worked the kind of job where I could wear radio headphones all day, so I was able to listen very closely to him, 3 hours a day just about everyday. I bought his videos, watched his show, had his t-shirts, I even went to the NRA convention in Nashville one year, just because he was the Keynote Speaker.

All that to say I was a huge, HUGE fan.

But, I remember wondering for years just what faith Rush was. I think he tipped his hand a couple of times in conversations on his show, especially when he took his trip to Israel back in the '90s.

I may be wrong, but by the things he said back then, I became so convinced he's Jewish-'ish', I would have to see some pretty convincing evidence otherwise.

I've seen a couple of sites on the web that say his a Methodist, but I never heard it from him during the years when I used to listen, so I'm not that convinced.

Like I said, I may be wrong. If somebody knows for sure, I'd be happy to repent. :)

btw That's not what turned me off to him, it was many other things.

Last edited:
Hi Y'all!! Thanks for your input. I did say feel free to rant and judge. All statements are welcome when I start a thread. I appreciate the honest candor. Sooo refreshing from the sappy love drivel.

In fact, for one day, I'll change my avatar. (Oh, It's so hard though. I like people to know a little about me, and the Rush avatar fits) Anyway enjoy my alter ego for one day.

Keep em commin y'all :popcorn:

Hi Y'all!! Thanks for your input. I did say feel free to rant and judge. All statements are welcome when I start a thread. I appreciate the honest candor. Sooo refreshing from the sappy love drivel.

In fact, for one day, I'll change my avatar. (Oh, It's so hard though. I like people to know a little about me, and the Rush avatar fits) Anyway enjoy my alter ego for one day.

Isn't that Darkwing Duck? That's good stuff. :rofl:

I like that avatar MUCH better. :lol:

Isn't that Darkwing Duck? That's good stuff. :rofl:

I like that avatar MUCH better. :lol:

Ah, yes. Darkwing Duck. The terror that flaps in the night! Evil doers beware. :lol:

I'm the Republican that votes in Democrat primaries, I'm the thorn in the side of liberal church's, I'm the parishioner that questions Barth....

I'm Darkwing Theologian!!

Last edited:
My favorites are not as well known but after I discovered WTPRN.com, We The People Radio Network, I have trouble listening to anyone else without considering it a waste of time.

While these hosts are on some radio stations, I just listen to the online stream.

Here are some of the hosts I like:

George Gordon
Michael Badnarik
Katherine Albrecht
Mark Koernke

and yes even Alex Jones and Jack Blood, who although they are shills for conspiracy theories, they always cover the little known news items that are should be front page news in the media but aren't.
:worms:

I haven't yet had a chance to hear the rest of the shows but I would probably like most of them since they only choose true conservatives as hosts. It also helps that they are all Ron Paul supporters and it is the only radio station I've heard that runs his commercials everyday.

Ah yes, Alex Jones. I used to listen to him when I lived in Austin, TX. Got to see him on the local access channel too! Good listening there. Opened my political eyes too. When Bush was elected, I thought he would be glad there was a Christian in office, but alas, he just said the same things he was saying about Clinton and applied them to Bush. I still enjoy him. He make for great radio. I hope Big Brother isn't patroling this thread, we'll be on a list somewhere. :p

:popcorn:

Thanks! I love all these people I've never heard of. Herman Cain looks real interesting.

I'm actually a talk radio junkie. When I get to listen at work my scedule goes something like this:

6 - 9 - Laura Ingrahm
9 - 12 - Dennis Prager and Bill O'Reily (whichever I find most interesting)
12 - 3 - Michael Medved and Sean Hannity (alternate between them)
After 3 - Michael Savage

I havent listened to Rush in years but I still like him. I disagree with every one of them on one or more issues. I just enjoy the dialogue and mental stimulation they provide. Michael Medved (my favorite) definitely provides a "daily source of debate".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back