who says women can't park cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambo

Puritan Board Senior
I'll never complain about my wife's parking again.

[video=youtube;ygtBxhFc24A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygtBxhFc24A[/video]

Priceless!!!

I love that overhead shot of the woman trying, trying, trying, trying. . . and then a man backs it straight in.

I'm sure all those ladies were hyper-Dispensational-Arminians. None of the lovely ladies on this forum would drive like that.

(Lawrence now retreats behind the stacked cotton bales hoping his cover is good.)

That was an absolute gut-buster!

He must have been completely bent on adding insult to injury by tacking on that final clip.

Thankfully I drive like a man. I couldn't believe that woman in the green car. :rolleyes:

-----Added 2/12/2009 at 04:14:50 EST-----

I must admit I was rolling by the time the lady with the gas pump knocked herself down. :rofl:

Drive like a man and park like a woman...yeah, I avoid some parking situations, I confess. The headshot green car would have been me :blush:

that lady that rolled the mini van, my husband said "Didn't break the eggs did you??"

but those were funny...

Priceless!!!

I love that overhead shot of the woman trying, trying, trying, trying. . . and then a man backs it straight in.

I'm sure all those ladies were hyper-Dispensational-Arminians. None of the lovely ladies on this forum would drive like that.

(Lawrence now retreats behind the stacked cotton bales hoping his cover is good.)

:agree: 100 %

My friend had this at work and showed it to me. I've looked everywhere for it cuz she was unable to send it to me via email. I died laughing with tears running down my face at work! My fav part is the end when the guy squeals in! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

A confession: I grew up in New York City. Parking there is not a driving technique, it's a survival skill!!!! I taught my neighbor's son to parallel park for his road test..... a skill seldom used in rural NJ. He passed:) I offered to do the same for his daughter, but by then it was no longer part of the road test.

A confession: I grew up in New York City. Parking there is not a driving technique, it's a survival skill!!!! I taught my neighbor's son to parallel park for his road test..... a skill seldom used in rural NJ. He passed:) I offered to do the same for his daughter, but by then it was no longer part of the road test.

I grew up far, far out in the country in Southern Illinois. I was a MUST to learn to parallel park! What's up with Jersey?

It's such a liberal state that they just wanted to dumb down the driving test, just like the school system.:offtopic:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just don't ask Mindy about that rock that "suddenly appeared" in front of her, or the mailbox that "seemed like it was in a different spot than before". She gets a little touchy about those subjects for some reason. :scratch:

I never had any problems with parallel parking it was that parking on the hill thing that got me. When I moved to SC, I almost didn't pass the driving test, because I couldn't remember which way to turn the wheels when I parked on a hill. We didn't have hills in Illinois!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back