Where are the single men???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please also note your PB Avator pic is a sea creature with his eyes burning out. Ha ha.... If your Facebook profile is the same, men might be running the other direction. For instance, if I were single, my Facebook profile wouldn't be Squidword from Sponge Bob. Not that Sponge Bob and Squidword are not beautiful in their own way....but most women are not looking for Sponge Bob look-alikes. One needn't go full "thot" or "Duckface Narcisssism" but a pretty profile pic and a list of good traits does wonders.
Nah, I'm just more anonymous here than I am on Facebook. I like to be funny! My profile pic on Facebook is of my beautiful face (this was a requirement to join the Naparc singles group).

I don't mean to be intrusive but, as Jack said, if I knew where you live I could possibly help you. I am a pastor in the St. Lawrence Presbytery of the RPCNA and I went to Westminster Seminary in California for ministerial studies. I also am acquainted with many of the churches in the Southern California area. If you prefer to private message me or email me please do: estaurotai at gmail dot com.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back