What Song is He Singing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intriguing.

I wonder how long he had to practice that?

No practice necessary at all. He was taped singing the song, then, the first half of the video consists of the tape being run in reverse, to make it appear he's singing backward. You can hear it during the second half when he's singing the song forward (so to speak).

A simple production trick...

Intriguing.

No practice necessary at all. He was taped singing the song, then, the first half of the video consists of the tape being run in reverse, to make it appear he's singing backward. You can hear it during the second half when he's singing the song forward (so to speak).

Sorry, but you are wrong, it is not a simple production trick. :gpl:Watch the video again. The props used insure that no one can accuse the singer of a simple production trick. The last half is the first half in reverse hands down.

The last half is the first half in reverse hands down.

Yeah, that's what I said: film run backward, then film run forward...

No, film run forward, then film run backward. Watch the balloons, the clock, the blocks. If he sung the Star Spangled Banner and then reversed it, he would be a very unusually talented young man. I find it would be easier to sing it backwards than to piece ballons back together and inflate them, levitate blocks and stack them with no hands, cause a shovel to jump into my hands and cause a clock to run backwards.

No, film run forward, then film run backward. Watch the balloons, the clock, the blocks. If he sung the Star Spangled Banner and then reversed it, he would be a very unusually talented young man. I find it would be easier to sing it backwards than to piece ballons back together and inflate them, levitate blocks and stack them with no hands, cause a shovel to jump into my hands and cause a clock to run backwards.

It would be extremely difficult, I think, to figure out the words to the "Star-Spangled Banner" backwards and then memorize them.

I'm telling ya, it's film run backward, then film run forward.

How could you disagree with a good-lookin' dude like me?

I think you need to either stop drinking, or start drinking! :lol:

Intriguing.

Sorry, but you are wrong, it is not a simple production trick. :gpl:Watch the video again. The props used insure that no one can accuse the singer of a simple production trick. The last half is the first half in reverse hands down.

:agree:
I can definitely tell that the first half he sang it backwards and the second half of the video was the first half played backwards. You can VISUALLY see it with the props being used.
Also, if you listen to the second half carefully you will notice that his voice no longer sounds natural. Pretty impressive stuff!!!
Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back