What news media personality, if any, do you respect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by JonathanHunt
Kent Brockman

Now THAT was clever.

I agree about Sean Hannity...I'm almost 100 percent certain he burns incense to a bust of George Bush.

But then again, our former president had problems with busts too...

Originally posted by govols
Mike,

Why not Larry Munson????

I do listen to him when UT and UGA play.
Munson is the best, hands down! Can't experience a Dawg game without him. You know, he also has a commentary on WSB750 that is sort of a ramble about movies and sometimes sports. I hear at 4:50 in the morning every weekday on my way to work heading down 316 (not sure when it airs besides then). He's classic.

If radio counts, I choose Michael Savage from The Savage Nation.

If not, then I would have to choose Richard Simmons.

Mike,

I listen to Munson on my way to work as well (my 46 mile commute to work and the same back home).

I oft time disagree with him on his choice of movies.

I choked up when John Ward retired:

ward.jpg

Man, he was great !!!

"Give - him - SIX"
"Touchdown.......Tennessee"
"He - could - go - all - the - way"

And of course "It's....football time.........in Tennessee"

Pastor Kok,
Jack Van Impe just does commentary and delivers the raw data that will become the news of tomorrow. Rexella is the true genius behind the news on the JVI telecast.

Charlie Rose....I think his commentary and scholarly attitude towards each interview is meaningful...though, of course, he's not on daily news - which I never listen too. (Why subject the soul to hype and spin?) Traffic/weather reports are hard enough to get -- without assaulting the ears with "loud = excitement = ratings = money" for the networks.

:2cents:

Robin

Originally posted by maxdetail
Pastor Kok,
Jack Van Impe just does commentary and delivers the raw data that will become the news of tomorrow. Rexella is the true genius behind the news on the JVI telecast.

Nuts!

michael savage, then sean hannity, if you go to commentary in books, i love ann coulter.

ann coulter and laura ingram prove that there are some smart blondes out there.
plus they are much better looking than any of the women on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back