What is your favorite category of food?

What is your fave food category?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the 'Anything My Wife Makes' option?

I am a sucker for sushi and all things Japanese or Thai. I love good ME food. I love tapas and sangria but it is hard to find.

This is a hard one, because I love ethnic food! I love mexican, puerto rican, south american, cuban, african, middle eastern, indian, thai, japanese, authentic chinese, mediterranean, greek, italian, spanish....I think I like all ethnic food equally, so I chose "other"! Right now, I'm really loving Tapas...

Indian food is (one of) my favourites. It's very popular in Britain.

We used to run India and were once "Top Nation" in the World.

Now we're just "Top Curry-eating Nation" in the World, apart from India, presumably.

Some hae meat and canna eat,
and some wad eat that want it,
but we hae meat and we can eat,
and sae the Lord be thankit.

Robert Burns, "Selkirk Grace"

I am trying expand my cooking skills as a cook in italin, chinese, BBQ, and creole style foods. I would to get into french cooking but I havn't found any recipes that I have fallen in love with.

I chose "Other" because besides my shellfish allergy and some issues with the texture on certain ingredients (i.e. the sliminess of cherries) I pretty much like all foods. If I'm cooking, plain and simple is the best. If someone else is cooking, the sky is the limit. :D

What exactly is "America"? Is it McDonalds or Burger King?

Is American not just English cuisine (with cultural amnesis) ;-)

Looks like the Cultural Mandate as respecting Man's ingenuity with food has about reached saturation point.

All we need now is a worldwide revival of biblical christianity and an application of biblical principles to the economic system, and many more of our brothers and sisters will enjoy the fulness and variety of food which we do:-

YouTube - HARVEST FOR THE WORLD - Isley Brothers

I think imma go with Brazilian food. My wife and I dined here tonight and it was hands down the best meal i've had in my life. And I've had quite a few meals my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back