What is in the enormous black hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobVigneault

Bawberator
WASHINGTON -

"Astronomers have stumbled upon a tremendous hole in the universe. That's got them scratching their heads about what's just not there.

The cosmic blank spot has no stray stars, no galaxies, no sucking black holes, not even mysterious dark matter. It is 1 billion light years across of nothing."

This story really sparked my imagination and so I've come up with what I believe are 10 strong possibilities for what these astronomers have found. Think about it, what could be represented by THAT much NOTHING?????

1. Satan's storehouse of rewards and treasures for those who will worship him.

2. Repository for fossilized transitional species predicted by Darwin.

3. Amazon.com's previous warehouse.

4. The intellectual inspiration behind the top twenty Christian books.

5. The combined contribution to societal evolution by Lindsey, Brit and Paris. Oh heck, let's throw in every celebrity ever covered by Fox News and People ragazine.

6. Where television writers get there ideas for programming.

7. My life, hopes and dreams apart from Christ Jesus.

8. What man has to offer God in return for salvation.

9. Where the content for Rap music is stored.

10. That one thing that will finally unite Reformed Presbyterians and Baptists regarding the subject of baptism.

Have at it, what do YOU think that big hole in the sky is?

Last edited:
While some have suggested that all the extra copies of National Geographic magazine are weighing down California, which will result in it soon slip-sliding into the Pacific Ocean (see this article), may I respectfully suggest that the magazines in question are in fact not in California but are the root cause of the black hole in question?

So Bob said: "No John, you missed the point. There is NOTHING in the hole. I use Garnier and Alberto VO5 - that is SOMETHING."

And then Joshua postulated that the hole was filled with: "All of the intelligent thoughts of Brian McLaren."

Haven't we then fit the description to a 't'? Aren't you guys just being redundant in these two statements?

Bob, do you, like myself, believe it possibly contains the "theology" in Charles Finney's Systematic Theology?
If so... we may be on to something here!
:detective:

The Journal of Irreproducible Results, vol. 20, #3, March 1974, pages 22-23. Gerry, how in the world of all things esoteric did you happen to find an article like that?????!!!
You never cease to amaze me.

While some have suggested that all the extra copies of National Geographic magazine are weighing down California, which will result in it soon slip-sliding into the Pacific Ocean (see this article), may I respectfully suggest that the magazines in question are in fact not in California but are the root cause of the black hole in question?

It is the state to which this thread will quickly come to.

Let's face it, (and yes I'm giving away a Puritan Board secret here), if you want a thread to get over 50 replies or 200 views; use the word 'baptism' or 'naked' somewhere in the title of the original post.

For example, start a thread called "Naked Truth About Baptism" and Rich will have to double the bandwidth and add another server. :cheers:

I think that all the naked Baptists who believe in using hair products while giving their common confession to the WCF are in the black hole.

I THINK I KNOW! The Black Hole........where all my Uncles Beta machine and tapes went! Dr. Bawb?

Last edited:
BTW, Bawb, I was just wondering if you could add a few more lines to the end of your signature. I'm getting pretty tired of these 7-11 signatures and think maybe you could go a little deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back