What is Covenantal Premillennialism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rgrove
Originally posted by Draught Horse
I did notice that Sproul played fast and loose in who was postmill and who wasn't.
I find this to be the case in almost every book I read... One book after another by amills and postmills contradict one another on who is what. I've ended up buying more than a couple books by people in order to determine what person A might actually be. Kind of irritating in my opinion.

I suppose this could be a result of changing view, though? I mean, I've held to Dispensational, amill and postmill as well as futurism and partial preterism. If I were someone that wrote books and articles for publications like these guys, I suppose people might find my trail of eschatology nothing short of confusing resulting in many claiming me because they read article X instead of book Y which is all superceded by the current article Z. :lol:

Yours In Christ,
Ron

I almost forgot--Bruce Waltke used to be dispensational premillennial before becoming amillennial. That confused me when people in the 70's were critiquing his dispensational view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back