What does your church do to let people know you exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if using this would make the community become aware of our churches' existence?

It probably wouldn't be that hard to hack. Although, in the words of that great 20th Century statesman, Richard Nixon, "That would be wrong".

Any other ideas?

Our church is going to be doing a re-launch in the next year. If they come up with anything good, I'll try to remember to pass it on. They have floated a few things to see the feedback and get people talking, but I'm not sure what the final results will be.

What does that mean? Sounds more like something you hear in the business/entertainment world.

That's my terminology, not theirs.

Trying to get rid of the comfortable complacency that can come in an established church - its easy to keep doing what you are doing as long as everything seems OK. Trying to engage a changing demographic. Finally having adequate - or close to adequate - facilities to try things we haven't been able to try before.

A congregation in that location (perhaps any location) isn't going to look the same in 30 years as it looked 30 years ago. While I'm probably not going to like some of the changes, I also have seen enough churches die over the years to know that ignoring the issues isn't going to work, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back