What celeb do you look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think? The thing couldn't match my face with any of the beautiful people. :lol:
gimli.jpg

dscf0162b8rv.jpg

[Edited on 12-27-2005 by puritancovenanter]

Well, I'm not sure that a Nazi war criminal is exactly the "celebrity" I was hoping for...

Face.jpg

Alfred Rosenberg
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Alfred Rosenberg in 1933

Alfred Rosenberg (January 12, 1893"“October 16, 1946) was an early and intellectually influential member of the Nazi party, who later held several important posts in the Nazi government. At Nuremberg he was tried and sentenced to death as a war criminal. He is considered the main author of key Nazi ideological creeds, including its racial theory, persecution of the Jews, Lebensraum, abolition of the Versailles Treaty, and opposition to "degenerate" modern art.

Okey doke... well, here I am:

facerecme.jpg

and here's my number one match... yeah, i've heard it before. :lol:

facerec0.jpg

I had another couple notable matches, though:

facerec3.jpg

and

facerec2.jpg

Now the first one, like I said, it ain't glorious, but I've heard it before ;) I can see the second one, too, though it's not as striking as the first. Now why Mr. Bean? There must be a humor filter on this thing somehow, 'cuz I can't get the visual resemblance! :)

Can't figure out how to copy the images so I'll just list...

Scarlett Johansson (don't see it)
Christina Ricci (NOT!)
Kate Winslett (yeah, used to be that pale)
Samuel Schmid (yep...there's a similarity aside from gender)
Sigourney Weaver (now THAT one matches! And I've had that colour of hair before with the curls :D )
Kirsten Dunst (NOT!)
Jennifer Aniston (are they kidding me???)
Sarah Michelle Geller (again, what??)
Pope Paul VI (believe it or not, I see it!)
George RR Martin (hello, grandpa!)

Picture%206.png

Niklaus is a famous computer scientist. Well at least they got the occupation - sans the superlative right.

[Edited on 12-27-2005 by BrianBowman]

... and I have absolutely no idea who this other dude is. I was only a couple of years younger (and at the beach) when this was taken.

Picture%207.png

Way to go Fred. You get the bragging rights for the day.

I didn't send my pic but the comparison I get a LOT is J Peterman (John O'Hurley), Elaine's boss on Seinfeld (wish I had his voice)
john_headshot_02_th.jpg

and Michael McDonald, formerly of the Doobie Brothers.
acl1098149427.jpg

Oh yeah, a tatooed girl in a convenient store thought I was Bruce Cockburn (If I had a rocket launcher).
anything.gif

Obviously it's the white hair.

A pair of handsome fella's, the software is very accurate :D:banana::D!

Edward Norton

Johnny Depp

Here's one for you protestant heretics :lol:

Pope Pius XII

Originally posted by LadyFlynt
Can't figure out how to copy the images so I'll just list...

Colleen,

Create on account on Image Shack and then upload your pictures. It creates the links for you to post on forums like PB. It is very cool.

Originally posted by LadyFlynt
No, I can't even copy them off that page...can't copy the page either...

Colleen
Try this:
(Step 1)Make the Celeb Face recognition page active, then hit the keys ALT+Print Screen, this will make a copy of the page.

(Step 2)Open Microsoft Paint or any other photo editing program you own and then paste the image into the program, edit and save.

(Step 3)Post the saved image to image shack.

Great pics everyone! Colleen if you want to send me your pic and I'll post the results for you, besides I've wondered what many of you look like here anyway and now that I could see you in the mall one day or something.....:)

As for Mac, I don't mind them but not being able to right click drive me crazy.:banghead:

Originally posted by houseparent
Great pics everyone! Colleen if you want to send me your pic and I'll post the results for you, besides I've wondered what many of you look like here anyway and now that I could see you in the mall one day or something.....:)

As for Mac, I don't mind them but not being able to right click drive me crazy.:banghead:

... I do it all day long my friend. Apple's new "Mighty Mouse" has an RMB and all OS X Macs support USB mice with RMB from other manufacturers.

#1 Astronaut Gordon Cooper

Cooper.jpg

#2 Peter Sellers

Sellers.jpg

#3 Gene Kelly

Kelly.jpg

#4 (and now I am really feeling good about myself)
Tommy Lee Jones

jones.jpg

[Edited on 12-27-05 by pastorway]

[Edited on 12-27-05 by pastorway]

Hmmmmm.....

I put Fred's picture in (out of sheer jealousy, no doubt) and it came up with these: (and yes, I used the very same picture that Fred did!)

61% - Greg Louganis
louganis.jpg

50% - Sean Astin
saen%20astin.jpg

48% - Jodi Foster
foster.jpg

48% - John Glenn
glenn.jpg

:p

I don't know how to post the pictures, but here's the top three for me:

1) Peter Ustinov
2) Bono