Not sure how to post the Poll but just to name a few:

1. The Andy Griffith Show
2. Dick Van Dyke Show
3. Mash
4. Carole Burnette

Classic:

[video=youtube;Q9T8i4FkNVo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9T8i4FkNVo[/video]

Hmmmmmm

Happy Days-simply because it was very influential on me. Today it doesn't seem that great, but in it's time....

Ah yes, The Wonder Years! Excellent choice. I was always fond of that one because my wife and I were the same age that Kevin portrayed to be in the show. So much of what He told in his stories hit home with us. Excellent Writing! Winnie's a real life math wiz I think.

Near the top:

Barney Miller

Favorite obscure one that last only half a season:

The Slap Maxwell Story

I like some old Sanford and Son...episodes with a lot of Grady (Fred's pal)................That is just good stuff!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

My bad! I hadn't updated myself on the worst sitcom thread and I just saw ALF in there. Come on now, go easy on our little furry martian pal.

I agree with Fresh Prince of Bel Air. It was a pretty good show. Good Times was CORNY but I really loved it. I also liked Sanford and Son. Someone mentioned Friends in the worst sitcom thread but I liked it after I actually watched a few shows. Hmmmm....also I think I can add to my list and agree with the person who put All in the Family.

Edited to include:

How on EARTH did I forget The Cosby Show?!! Great show :)

Last edited:
Fresh Prince?!?! Are you KIDDING me?! That show was horrible.

The Mighty Boosh gets my vote. And seeing as it is the greatest show ever, it automatically wins the competition.

[video=youtube;Dz2szNKnsXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz2szNKnsXo[/video]

Fresh Prince?!?! Are you KIDDING me?! That show was horrible.

The Mighty Boosh gets my vote. And seeing as it is the greatest show ever, it automatically wins the competition.

YouTube - The Mighty Boosh - I'll Put a Move on You

Brother, I just had brain cells die as I was watching that clip. :wow:
I know it's difficult, but you have to stop laughing when you start to get lightheaded or bang your head on the desk.

I never started laughing, but that's o.k. The world would be a dull place if we all had the same taste in things. :handshake:

Yeah, Boosh is a pretty creepy show. The humour is the equivalent of fine scotch. At first you don't understand, but after a while, every drop is pure gold.

Seinfeld, Sanford & Son, Fresh Prince get my votes. Heroes is a current favorite. The Office is stupid but hilarious (when not using foul humor).

How about Wallace & Gromit?

I agree with Fresh Prince of Bel Air. It was a pretty good show. Good Times was CORNY but I really loved it. I also liked Sanford and Son. Someone mentioned Friends in the worst sitcom thread but I liked it after I actually watched a few shows. Hmmmm....also I think I can add to my list and agree with the person who put All in the Family.

Edited to include:

Cool another mention of my beloved Sanford and Son! But Like I say...the episodes invoving Fred's best bud Grady were best! Remember the "Salad Episode" anyone? By accident they ate some pot...(they thought it was parsley or something) Lamount comes home and they are WASTED....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited to include:

Cool another mention of my beloved Sanford and Son! But Like I say...the episodes invoving Fred's best bud Grady were best! Remember the "Salad Episode" anyone? By accident they ate some pot...(they thought it was parsley or something) Lamount comes home and they are WASTED....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Didn't Lamont start preaching? (In real life, not on the show. He was always preaching at Fred on the show. :lol:)

Edited to include:

Didn't Lamont start preaching? (In real life, not on the show. He was always preaching at Fred on the show. :lol:)
Did he really!!!! Now the real preacher on the show was Aunt Ester "Fred....you ole Heathen....."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back