Westminster Standards App?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookslover

Puritan Board Doctor
Anyone know of a good reliable app (preferably for free) containing the Westminster Standards, for Android phone?

Any help is appreciated.

Though it doesn't contain the entire standards, once upon a time I used the "Westminster Catechism Quizzer" by Charles Graves. This was a fun app, but no doubt will not answer the mail for what you're looking for.

I think the app for Westminster Seminary California has the standards available if memory serves me right.

(For those who use the 1689 LBCF the app put out by Puritan Soft is really nice and convenient.)

WTS California has the Christian Creeds and Reformed Confessions app, which is pretty good (or at least they used to, I can't actually confirm it is still available).

WTS California has the Christian Creeds and Reformed Confessions app, which is pretty good (or at least they used to, I can't actually confirm it is still available).

It's no longer on their website. That's the one I used to have on my phone. Turns out, the guy who developed it graduated and, when he did, he took down the app from the website.

Though it doesn't contain the entire standards, once upon a time I used the "Westminster Catechism Quizzer" by Charles Graves. This was a fun app, but no doubt will not answer the mail for what you're looking for.

I think the app for Westminster Seminary California has the standards available if memory serves me right.

(For those who use the 1689 LBCF the app put out by Puritan Soft is really nice and convenient.)
I have just downloaded now the 1689 Confessions, thanks for that information.

I actually like the Quizlet app for the catechisms. You just install Quizlet and you can download anyone's existing flashcard packs and it makes them easily available not only to read but to review and study. This applies only to the catechisms, not the Confession of Faith so you may need a supplemental app for that. Usually I just do a web search for it as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back