Well, I finally did it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

Puritan Board Freshman
I told my family that I am Reformed. I don't know why, but I thought they'd freak. They were ok with it though. I am so happy though. I'm smiling a lot.

Congrats! I's good that you had better "luck" than most (like me). (Also, I use the term "luck" loosely, knowing that nothing is coincidence.) I pray that they'll be accepting of your views when they come up in discussion and that God will open their eyes to the truth.

Yeah. My parents knew exactly what I was talking about. We have lot's of Reformed friends... sorta... well, on Facebook.

I can just picture a cartoon panel right now, where a son tells his parents that he is gay. They are relieved and say, "Thank goodness. We thought you were going to say that you were Reformed."

I can just picture a cartoon panel right now, where a son tells his parents that he is gay. They are relieved and say, "Thank goodness. We thought you were going to say that you were Reformed."
Seriously, that's what I had in my mind when I told them.

Wow, I have never told my parents this... Of course they are not even Christians. Being protestant was enough for them... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back