Welcome to Sense (Walker Senseman) !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by fredtgreco, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fredtgreco

fredtgreco Vanilla Westminsterian Staff Member

:welcome:

Glad you could join us, and persevered with some registration difficulty.

I pray that your time here will be as profitable for you as mine has been for me!

2. BayouHuguenot

BayouHuguenot Puritanboard Amanuensis

:welcome: :handshake:

3. Ianterrell

Ianterrell Puritan Board Sophomore

Welcome to the PB. :thumbup:

4. Me Died Blue

Me Died Blue Puritan Board Post-Graduate

Welcome aboard, Walker! Make yourself at home here.

5. Scott Bushey

Scott Bushey Puritanboard Commissioner

Welcome Walker!

6. cupotea

cupotea Puritan Board Junior

Any relation to Aaron Senseman, songwriter for Caedmon's Call?

And...of course...

:welcome:

7. Sense

Sense Inactive User

Hey Fellows,

Sorry I have been so long to reply, I have been trying to adjust to 1st Semester at College. I was introduced to Puritan Board by "Me Died Blue" or Chris to those of you who know him better.

About Me: I learned the majority of my theology under RL Bootsmha, a worldview teacher at the High School I graduated from and from Rob Stinson, the now acting commandant of my High school who studied under Greg Bahnsen.

I have been presented a fairly narrow approach to scriptural interpretation, and do believe that the interpretation that I now hold of scripture could just as likely change as it could stay the same. I hope to engage in scholarly discussion with other members so that I can grow in my understanding of the faith.

I do smoke an occasional cigar, as I understand that there is a great schism on the board concerning the moral standing of individuals who participate in such an act.

I look forward to interacting on the Board.

Walker

8. turmeric

turmeric Megerator

They're probably arguing about which cigar is morally correct, not whether cigars are ok. You don't want to be smoking an Arminian cigar, do you?

9. Me Died Blue

Me Died Blue Puritan Board Post-Graduate

:lol: Yeah, really.

Walker, one thing that would be good for getting a feel for some of the biblical and theological discussion that goes on here is to browse through some of the posts in the various Bible and Theological forums. Also, see the "Signature Requirements" link at the bottom of my signature. You can change it by clicking on the "Control Panel/Options" link at the top-right of the screen.

10. Sense

Sense Inactive User

What if I like to smoke cigars by my own free will? Or am I simply led to believe that I want to smoke a Cigar? Or what if black was white and white was black, and gray faded into the background? Or What if....

11. JohnV

JohnV Puritan Board Post-Graduate

Walker:
    Welcome to the Board.

Or what if...? You've had one too many cigars already, brother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.